Prepare for your Spa & Salon Experience
We offer complimentary consultations for any of our salon and spa services. You may schedule this at a separate visit or combine this with your first reservation.
In the interest of all, we request that clients provide us with a minimum of 24 hours notice of a cancellation of any reservation and 48 hours for any group booking. A major credit card will be used for any reservations over $100. Should you not cancel in these guidelines, a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
How Can I Make A Reservation?
Reservations may be made by calling the spa directly or by requesting a service online. We encourage you to reserve treatment times in advance for evenings and weekends.
When Should I Arrive?
For your enhanced comfort and relaxation, we suggest that you arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled treatment in the spa. This will allow time for a consultation prior to your service. Regretfully, late arrival for your reservation may result in a reduced or cancelled service.
What Should I Wear For My Spa Reservation?
Most body treatments are enjoyed without clothing. However, we encourage you to wear what is comfortable for each individual. During all treatments, the body is fully draped, except for the area being worked on.
Should I Shave Before A Treatment?
Shaving is recommended but not necessary for men prior to a facial. If you choose to shave prior to a spa treatment, please do so at least 8 hours in advance.
- Shave & exfoliate 24 hours in advance
- Schedule waxing or pedicure appointments 48 hours in advance
- Avoid lotions/sprays with mineral oil this day (includes most scented lotions)
Day of Tan
- Wear dark, loose fitted clothing
- Do not shower for 8 hours post appointment; includes washing hands
- Optional dark swim wear or underwear during appointment
- No bra for 8 hours post appointment
After Your Tan
- Avoid lotions/sprays/body-wash with mineral oil
- Moisturize daily with our Moorea Shea Butter lotion
- Use tan extender 3 days post tan. Use daily for best results
- Avoid exfoliating products, scrubs, loofas & washcloths
- Pat dry body gently with towel after showering.
- If product touches your clothes & sheets, it will wash off
- If product builds up on skin amp; you want to get re-sprayed, apply mineral oil to skin to help remove
- Spray tans are recommended every 10 days